• Your Cart Is Empty!
4133 University Pkwy, Natchitoches, LA 71457 (318) 352-9229

Do You Have a Loved One With Special Needs?

Find Out How We Can Help
Make Sure They Are Cared For
in This Free Report

Form Heading

Provide for a Vulnerable
Loved One

The truth is, many of us have a loved one we want to provide for that will never be able to handle money.

Dear Friend,

One of my passions is helping families of those with special needs. 

What’s more, not all those who are vulnerable have a traditionally-defined disability. 

Families often come to me because of a child or grandchild who is not disabled, but will never be able to handle money… maybe because of an addiction, a spending problem, or simply a habit of poor life choices. 

Many well-meaning people – including attorneys – may tell you that the only thing you can do is to disinherit your loved one.  Even in the closest of families, this can lead to heartache and frustration.There is a better way!  With a Special Needs Trust or a Tender Loving Care trust, you can continue to provide comfort to your vulnerable child – while you’re here and after you’re gone.  But it’s not just about ensuring they have a hot meal and a roof over their heads – you can actually plan for the everyday joys that make life wonderful. 

Sign up now for my email series on planning for a loved one with special needs – find out what you need to know to protect your vulnerable loved one. 

Sign up for our free report to discover how!

  • Text Hover
Jimmy D. Long, Jr.
Attorney at Law

Complete the form at the top and we’ll give you instant access via e-mail to “Provide For Loved Ones With Special Needs,” an invaluable tool for families of someone with disabilities.

  • Text Hover

Don’t delay… take the first step toward making life better for you and your family today! Your Privacy is Important to Us! Click here to review our complete